Undoubtedly, there’s much fuss to whether an individual is a registered member of any of the top social networking sites viz: Facebook, Twitter, MySpace or a proud owner of a classy smartphone. It’s quite unpopular not to be connected these days.
- More than 800 million active users.
- More than 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day.
- Average user has 130 friends.
- More than 70 languages available on the site.
- More than 75% of users are outside of the United States.
- Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application.
- There are more than 350 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- There are more than 475 mobile operators globally working to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products.
With the above statistical results, it is no wonder why so many have keyed into making the Facebook experience (social networking) both enjoyable and also as a means to passive income by reaching out to the massive potential customers by way of blogs, Facebook pages, BlackBerry Messenger and other Instant Messenger Apps on smart-phones.